There are three main types of auto insurance available:
1) Auto Insurance Comprehensive Coverage: Auto Insurance Comprehensive Coverage covers damages to your car that are not caused by other motorists. These damages include, fire, theft (of the whole car, or parts of it i.e. Stereo, Rims), damage from aCTs of God, such as ice storms, tornado, hail and floods. Lastly it covers if you hit a deer, or if your vehicle gets vandalized.
2) Auto Insurance Collision Coverage: Collision coverage covers your own car, when you encounter physical damage to it, as a result of a collision. So if you crash into a light post, or hit another car, this insurance will pay to fix YOUR car.
3) Auto Insurance Liability Coverage: Liability coverage is different from comprehensive and collision coverage, in that you are required by law to have a minimum amount in most states and provinces. Whenever you drive a car, you are capable of causing damage, to property or to other persons. Since most people don't have the money to cover these damages, governments require drivers to have liability insurance that will cover any losses that you cause on anyone or their property.
Other coverage can be added for specific vehicle needs like: antique automobiles, classic cars, high performance cars, and more.
These vary based on what they proteCT and cost. It is best now to get a quick and accurate estimate of what these types of insurance will cost you individually. The quickest and easiest way to do this is to simply get an free auto insurance quote.
If you want cheap motorcycle insurance and want to get the best deal, you have to educate yourself and have a thorough understanding of what types of coverage is needed and how much the insurance company determines a risk you are.
This ensures that when you shop around you can find the best motorcycle insurance coverage for you and your bike, and save a great deal of money in the process….always a good thing.
Motorcycle insurance or any type on insurance is a world of confusion. But the harsh truth is that if you do not have the right kind of coverage, you are going into battle with holes in your armor.
The following are the key elements that are used by motorcycle insurance companies to determine your risk rate.
Type of Bike
Your Address/Garage Location
Your Driving Record
Bodily Injury/Property Damage Liability Insurance
If you are legally liable for an accident, your insurance will pay for the following:
- The cost to repair or replace damaged property
- Medical bills incurred by injured parties (may include coverage for guest passengers)
- Lost wages of injured parties
- Other damages you are legally obligated to pay as a result of an accident.
When choosing homeowners insurance, it is essential that you know what the chosen policy covers. Even though it is a requirement, there are associated benefits such as whether the policy covers any possible temporary relocation expenses.
For most people, a home is the most valuable asset, for it is the place you inhabit in. However, it is very vulnerable as natural disasters can blow off your house. You could loose your valuable to a burglar, or a relative could trip and fall on your doorstep. Homeowner’s insurance policy covers windstorms, flood, fire, liability and theft.
Do not choose the cheapest insurance that you can find for it may not be the best. Look for a homeowner’s insurance policy that will suit your needs at a reasonable price.
Each home insurance policy is different, but standard policies usually provide:
- Broad coverage for damage to your house and any permanent struCTures on your property (unless the cause of the damage is specifically excluded in your policy.)
- Damage to your personal property due to causes specified in your policy.
- Limited coverage which is available for items like stolen jewelry. Coverage amounts vary depending on your state of residence.
- Additional coverage for valuable items which can be purchased through endorsements to your homeowners policy.
Commercial Auto Insurance:
Commercial Vehicle Insurance is a policy of physical damage and liability coverages for amounts, situations, and usage not covered by a personal auto policy. Seems obvious, doesn't it? But, seriously, knowing the difference between a personal auto insurance policy and a commercial auto policy (and when you need which) is important business — for your business. This type of business insurance covers a variety of vehicles. You may also have heard of this coverage referred to as commercial auto insurance, commercial car insurance, truck insurance, or fleet insurance.
it’s important to have business auto insurance to proteCT the vehicles you use for your business. ContaCT an agent today and get a free customizable commercial auto insurance quote that can include:
Bodily injury liability coverage – pays for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and provides you with a legal defense.
Property damage liability coverage – provides you with proteCTion if your vehicle accidently damages another persons property. It also provides you with a legal defense.
Combined single limit (CSL) – Liability policies typically offer separate limits that apply to bodily injury claims for property damage. A combined single limits policy has the same dollar amount of coverage per covered occurrence whether bodily injury or property damage, one person or several.
Medical payments, no-fault or personal injury coverage – usually pays for the medical expenses of the driver and passengers in your vehicle incurred as a result of a covered accident regardless of fault.
Uninsured motorist coverage – pays for your injuries and, in some circumstances, certain property damage caused by an uninsured or a hit-and-run driver. In some cases, underinsured motorist coverage is also included. This is for cases in which the at-fault driver has insufficient insurance.
Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for damage to your vehicle from theft, vandalism, flood, fire, and other covered perils.
Collision coverage – pays for damage to your vehicle when it hits or is hit by another objeCT.
Business insurance is of major importance in order to keep your operation running safely and smoothly. Small business insurance is especially important for those companies who cannot afford a major financial setback.
Insurance might not be the first thing someone thinks about when running a business, but it should be an important consideration. Business insurance offers peace of mind and the policy that you purchase needs to cater for all your business needs. Here at Linx Brokerage, INC. we know how important it is to make sure your business is covered. This is why the business insurance comparison service available through Linx Brokerage allows you to compare leading business insurance providers that you and your business can trust. Every person and every company is different, we at Linx Brokerage recognize this and it is here, where you can compare business insurance quotes in minutes. All you need to do is complete our quick enquiry form & compare our business insurance quotes.
The selection of the business insurance based on the types of risk and present business situations. Here are some tips of business insurance.
1. There are different types of business insurance available as per the needs of the business owner. There are mainly three types of business insurance available. One is for liability; second one for property and the third one is for workers' compensation.
2. Every business owner's must has to take business insurance for the workers' compensations. It makes compulsory in all the states of America. However liability and property insurance is depends on the business owner's decision.
3. You can get the liability and property insurance at lower premium so that all small and mid-size business owners can afford it. Normally business insurance companies sell the policies as packaged policy.
4. The business insurance policy is not meant for bigger companies. It provides coverage to small and medium size companies.
5. The premium of the Business Owners' Policy is based on the different faCTors like business assets, location, financial strength, fire and other hazardous etc.
The business insurance is one necessary tool to get security of your businesses against major threats
Renters insurance provides coverage for damage or loss of personal property for people in rental housing. It's to insure the renter's belongings from theft or damage. In addition, renters insurance also provides liability coverage for people in rental housing if somebody is injured while in the rental place. In this case, the renter is sheltered from lawsuits or liability for the problems cause by him/her.
Typical renters insurance policies will usually cover losses to valuable items including jewels and jewelry, silverware, coin colleCTions, furs, and additional pricey objeCTs. Nevertheless, insurance coverage is most commonly restriCTed for expensive objeCTs. If you would like to buy a policy that covers the complete worth of these specific objeCTs against loss, you need to spend an additional amount of money for it. Depending on the worth of your expensive possessions this could add a considerable amount of money to the price of the premiums.
Renters insurance can help you if one of the following things happens to you: your apartment catches on fire and your belongings are lost or damaged; you get stolen from a theft who breaks into your apartment; a friend of you injures himself while having a party in your apartment; an eleCTrical power surge damages your television, stereo and computer. While renters insurance has a broad coverage, keep in mind that earthquake and damage caused by food are not covered in most renters insurance policy.
Many renters think their landlord's insurance will cover them. This is not true. In general, the landlord's insurance only covers the building, but not the renter's belongings and liability.
Who Needs Flood Insurance?
Since floods can happen to anybody just about anywhere, you probably should consider taking out a flood insurance policy. It's not expensive. If you live in a high-risk flood area and buy a home by taking out a loan backed by a federally insured mortgage, your lender will require that you buy flood insurance.
Many people learn too late that most homeowners policies exclude any coverage for the peril of flood. Only a flood insurance policy can offer the proteCTion you need for your home and your belongings in case of a flood.
Think you’re not at risk?? Consider this:
*Approximately 25 percent of flood insurance claims come from low-risk areas.
*Six out of ten Presidentially declared disasters involve flooding.
*Flooding occurs in every state and can occur at any time of the year.
*Federal disaster relief is available only if a federal disaster is declared. Flood insurance pays for your covered losses, even if a disaster is NOT federally declared.
* Federal disaster relief is usually a partial recovery in the form of a loan, with monthly payments that may be more expensive than the average annual flood premium.
*If you do not purchase and maintain a flood policy after you have received federal disaster assistance, you will not be eligible for future disaster relief.